Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

10/10 better RNG than FTL

PestoForce responds:

It's all your fault! ;-)

Maze of Deception Maze of Deception

This is a good idea for a game, and it is executed very well. The lighting effects look good as well.
The hitboxes for the blocks seem to be bigger than the sprite size, and I find myself getting stuck on the walls more times than I should.
It's also kind of upsetting that there is no music. Done right, music can multiply the tension and atmosphere of a game. Sound effects usually aren't enough to make a good atmosphere.
Keep up the good work!

Clinton-Mastay responds:

First off thank you for your feedback,

I think I just fixed the getting stuck on the walls bug, as for the music I will try to take your recommendation of music multiplying the tension and atmosphere of a game. In my future games or even build upon this said game or concept in the future.

Down is Up Down is Up

This is a really solid puzzle/platform game. My only complaint would be how the controls handle when gravity is in any direction besides down. Having inverted left and right when upside down and such is annoying, but I'll probably get used to it soon enough.

Pizza Survivor Pizza Survivor

The collision detection is very odd...

Gravitation Navigation Gravitation Navigation

It's kind of boring without music.

Ender Story: Chapter 1 Ender Story: Chapter 1

This seems like a very promising game. I wish there was an option to select all of your attacks for your characters instead of selecting one and watching play out to give it a more Final Fantasy-style and feel.

TheEnkian responds:

It's hard to do that here because the enemies can take turns in between your turns and if fast enough, units can make two attacks in a row (hard to see here unless you're underlevelled).

Impossible Hardy Impossible Hardy

It's nice to see some accurate tags :3
Rated 3.5 as sometimes you have to spam-click and holding down the button doesn't make you repeatedly jump